The nose is a significant facial feature that influences facial beauty. Unfortunately, not everyone is born with a flawless nose. if you are not happy with your nose shape. And afraid of the surgical process. Our clinic provides a variety of non-surgical techniques to improve the nose shape. Non-Surgical Nose Jobs in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. This process provides fantastic results. With little danger and a speedy recovery. It is a painless way to improve the contour and volume of the nose. If you dislike your nose because it has a hump or is too wide. You can get it reshaped with a procedure known as rhinoplasty. Modern advancements have made it work to change your nose without undergoing surgery. Non-surgical rhinoplasty in Islamabad. It is a painless, injectable treatment. It is also referred to as “liquid rhinoplasty.” This procedure entails the help of dermal injectables. So, take a moment to read the following information and learn about the cost.
Table of Contents
Aims of the Process:
Non-surgical dermatological techniques have grown in favor of today’s dermatological procedures. Whether you want to have your nose reshaped after an accident. Or if you want to have your nose reshaped for a face rejuvenation experience. You must first understand the essentials. Non-surgical rhinoplasty is often known as a fluid nose job or rhinoplasty. It is an injectable surgery. That corrects skin irregularities such as tiny bumps and a dangling nasal tip. While also straightening the nose with little to no irritation or downtime. The following are the treatment’s goals:
- It secures a dangling nasal tip.
- It aids in the definition of a crooked nose.
- Non-surgical Nose Job reduces or eliminates nasal pimples.
- A crooked nose can enhance
- It improves the nasal outlines.
This process is non-invasive. It significantly improves the shape. The following steps are involved in the process:
- The expert cleans the area.
- Then anesthesia is applied to numb the area.
- The patient will be unconscious throughout the process.
- Then the expert will administer the dermal fillers with the help of small needles.
- After injecting, the expert will massage the area for equal distribution.
- Then applicants will be guided for post-process care.
After Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty in Islamabad & Pakistan. The practitioner will provide you with certain aftercare guidelines. That you must follow during your recuperation period. The following are the important aftercare instructions:
Applicants must avoid touching and scratching in the treatment area.
- Wash the treatment area with water and soap.
- If there is swelling, apply ice packs or cold compresses.
- Take only the specified medications if you encounter any side effects, such as pain.
- Continue to avoid blood thinners such as aspirin for a week after the procedure.
- Protect yourself from sunlight.
There are various advantages to having a liquid rhinoplasty or a nose job. The following are some common advantages:
- It is a treatment that does not involve any cuts, incisions, or blood.
- Nose treatment is painless.
- No downtime or minimal recovery
- It shows desirable and precise outcomes.
- If applicants don’t like the outcomes, they can be undone.
- It improves the appearance of facial characteristics.
- This treatment contours your facial look.
Cost of Non Surgical Nose Job:
If you’re wondering how much a Non-Surgical Nose Job Costs in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. Then don’t worry, it is very reasonable. It ranges from 35,000 PKR to 50,000 PKR. There are also several elements that can influence the cost of treatment.
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty is always more expensive than this nose job. Several elements can shift in value and cause the price to alter. The following are the price-influencing factors. You can discuss the pricing and its factors with one of our qualified practitioners.
The price of the treatment can vary by the amount of filler. as some applicants’ noses are takes more time and effort to remove these inflows.
Experienced doctors charge extra for their effective and results-oriented services. If the doctor has a high experience, the results will be impressive.
The global positioning of clinics affects treatment costs. If the hospital is in a posh area, then the cost will be high.
The level of experience of the dermatologist. The quality of the equipment. And the type of therapy can influence the cost.
Although this procedure does not need anesthetic. If a patient demands it, local anesthesia will affect prices.
Because this is cosmetic surgery. The expense will not be payable by the insurance company. It has nothing to do with a person’s desire for a beautiful appearance.
Why Choose Us?
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a cosmetic technique that involves injecting fillers. such as HA, into the nose. The nose’s form may alter completely. There is minimal downtime, but no general anesthesia is necessary for the process. If you are willing to change your nose shape. Please contact the Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Islamabad. Our experts are delivering services at reasonable expenses. So, don’t put it off any longer and schedule your appointment immediately.