Aging is a naturally occurring procedure that no one can stop. Age is a degenerative change that can change your appearance completely. Currently, people are engaging themselves more in the unhygienic food routine. They also drink alcohol and soft drink that eventually decrease their water intake. The changes in their routine are causing similar changes occurring due to age. Their skin is getting prone to slackness and many other diseases. Because increasing age and other factors cause collagen production to stop and make the skin look loose and thin. PDO Thread Lift for Chin Lift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is the most effective treatment for removing laxity from the skin.
What Is It?
PDO refers to polydioxanone. It is a polymer that is colorless and absorbable. It is commonly present in sutures. Dermatologists use these threads for the chin lift. This procedure is quick and not invasive at all. It supports and lifts the chin by making the face more defined.
Table of Contents
Why It is Best?
Various types of threads are available for the thread lifts procedure. But the majority of dermatologists recommend the PDO. Because it is absorbable have the tendency to absorb in the skin almost after 6 months of treatment. Moreover, it also stimulates the production of collagen which helps in tightening the skin.
Common Sites for Thread Lift:
The most common sites where this procedure takes place are.
- Neck jawline
However, dermatologists also perform this procedure on areas like the abdomen, arms, and legs too.
If we talk about increasing age, various changes occur in our body including the skin. Collagen is a protein in our skin that helps to tighten it and makes it look firm. Age causes a decrease in its production which eventually results in the slackness of the skin causing the skin to drop down and make you look elderly.
This procedure helps to tighten the skin with the help of threads. Our clinic has an experienced dermatologist who performs this procedure with intense care and vigilance.
Following are the steps in this procedure.
- The dermatologist will clean your face first to remove dirt and bacteria from your face
- Marks the area on the chin from where he will insert the threads.
- Give local anesthesia or apply a numbing gel to prevent the signals of pain.
- Inserts cannulas on the marked areas
- Install the PDO threads into the skin through these cannulas
- After installing these threads he will remove the cannulas and stretch the threads to tighten the skin.
The PDO thread lift is a non-intrusive procedure that provides instant and long-lasting effects. It gives tight skin with no slackness at all and decreases the signs of aging.
After this treatment, you might experience burning sensations and swelling. Sometimes, it may also cause scarring and redness but these problems do not stay for a longer time if you follow all precautionary measures
- Avoid sun exposure and apply sunscreen whenever you visit out.
- Do not wash your face with hot water.
- Apply a moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
- Prevent the exercises of the face or facial massage.
- Cleanse your skin with a gentle cleanser
- Avert from doing strenuous exercises to avoid sweating.
Tight and Clear skin is a need for everyone. They try several conservative treatments but all in vain. The best treatment to remove the slackness of the skin is the PDO thread lift. It has several benefits as follows
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- Causes no pain
- Is a fast procedure that takes only 3-4 hours to occur.
- Does not take much time to recover.
- Provides long-lasting effects with minimal scarring.
- It has a low risk of complications, almost everyone can take this treatment.
Book A Consultation!
PDO Thread Lifts for Chin Lift in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is a very effective procedure that helps to give you a youthful appearance. It defines and enhances your face. We have well-qualified dermatologists that work in coordination with our collaborative team. If you want to look younger than your age then book a consultation by filling out the form given below.