PRP has a lengthy, safe history in various medical specialties like orthopedics, sports medicine, and dental healthcare because of its strength and effectiveness. It provides pleasing effects for G-spot and clitoral improvement, vaginal tightness, and a decrease in stress urine incontinence in terms of cosmetic medicine and vaginal rejuvenation.
We would like to extend an invitation to you to stop by the Royal clinic if you are interested in vaginal rejuvenation and wish to employ PRP Treatment for Vagina in Islamabad Pakistan to achieve your objectives. Through the advantages of vaginal rejuvenation, we can work together to improve your quality of life.
Aim of the Procedure:
Both cosmetic and therapeutic goals can be achieved through the PRP Treatment. As a result of postpartum damage or the body’s aging process, it is utilized to regenerate the external genitalia. The technique enables you to hydrate and improves the tone of the vagina and labia majora.
The therapy results in the enhancement of the appearance of the vagina and also its function. It results in regeneration of the tissues and also tightening of the vagina. The improvement in sexual intercourse can also be noticed after several sessions. It takes several sessions for the results to be visible.
Pros of the Therapy:
The procedure has the following benefits
- Tissue regeneration
- Stimulation of collagen production
- Tightening of the vagina
- Enhanced sexual desire
- Repair and growth of tissues
- Improved sexual intercourse
- Effective treatment
Patients who have a health problem that could get worse or spread after injectable, like certain skin conditions, or active infection, may not be a good candidate for platelet-rich plasma injections. Also, individuals who suffer from certain bleeding and blood diseases, are getting anti-coagulant treatment that cannot be suspended, are expecting or lactating should not get the treatment.
What is it?
The vaginal tissue is regenerated by the PRP Treatment for Vagina in Islamabad & Pakistan. The stem cells in the vagina multiply growing new tissues thereby regenerating it. The treatment is used to develop healthier vaginal tissue by encouraging the stem cells. It also helps improve the appearance of the genitalia by enhancing the skin tone and moisturizing it.
The doctor discusses the patient’s expectations in detail in the first consultation. The doctor also checks the medical record of the patient and examines the area of treatment. Once the therapy is decided, it is planned according to the current condition of the patient and their desired results.
The preparation for the injections is simple. The patient is given some guidelines discussed below
- Avoid alcohol, analgesics, and anticoagulants from the diet for three days.
- Avoid fried and fatty foods.
- Avoid eating for 4 hours before the treatment, but make sure you drink enough water.
- Wash the genitalia before coming for the treatment
In the doctor’s office, the entire procedure for processing the blood and administering the growth factors takes less than 30 minutes. The following steps are involved in the treatment
- The blood is first drawn from the patient’s body and processed to separate the platelet-rich plasma
- This is then made into injections to be injected into the treatment area
- The vaginal skin is first cleaned where the injections are to be administered
- Using a numbing ointment, ice, or local anesthesia the skin is first numbed to avoid any discomfort
- Then using a fine needle, the growth factors are injected into the skin
- A cold compress is then applied to the injected sites to minimize any discomfort
Injections of platelet-rich plasma may result in momentary swelling, discomfort, and inflammation. Patients are frequently instructed to relax for a few days and refrain from sexual activity until the recovery is complete.
Anti-inflammatory painkillers should also be avoided; instead, ask your doctor to prescribe or suggest an alternative painkiller. To assist reduce discomfort and swelling, a cold compress should be used several times each day for 10 to 20 minutes at a time. A warm compress may be suggested by doctors from time to time.
As mentioned above PRP procedure is a relatively safer way of rejuvenating the vagina. However, it could potentially have very subtle side effects.
- The injection could lead to a slight discomfort where it is administered.
- The skin of the vagina could be swollen for a couple of days due to the treatment
- The recipient may have spontaneous orgasms or sexual arousal after the injections
Cost of PRP for Vagina:
The average cost of the treatment ranges from PKR 9,999 to PKR 15,999. The number of sessions needed to get the desired outcomes and the size of the region being treated determine how much the therapy will cost. It also depends on the skill and experience of the surgeon. The surgeon will calculate the final cost after considering all the factors.
Request a Free Appointment!
Learn more about the PRP Treatment for Vagina in Islamabad & Pakistan by contacting our experts or booking a free initial consultation by submitting the form below.