Surgeries often come with a risk of infection and many other related complications. Therefore, a non-surgical method is safer and a preferred choice. Also, a non-surgical procedure is easily reversible thus allowing for more options in the future. In this kind of treatment, PDO (polydioxanone) thread and filler are combined to lift the nose tip to get a more attractive, harmonious, and pleasant nasal appearance. it’s a short-term treatment whose effect lasts for about 12-18 months. in some cases, it may last up to two years. overall, it’s a low-risk high performing method that is widely common across the world among people of all ages. Read more about the Threads Treatment for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan in the blog below.
Main Goal of the Treatment:
The nose is the most defining feature of one’s face. its shape has a significant impact on one’s appearance. if one wants a change in the appearance of the nose and doesn’t prefer a surgical procedure, thread-based rhinoplasty is the right choice. Generally speaking, nose threads are more effective at creating a sharper nose tip, a more definite lift, and a sharper, more defined contour.
Threads treatment is a non-invasive, reversible, and very effective method of altering the appearance of the nose on one’s face. Not only are the results visible immediately after the treatment but it gets improved over time as the body starts to produce more collagen after the treatment. The results usually remain visibly effective for about two years after the procedure. If you repeat the procedure after 8-9 months, you may be able to further improve the longevity of results. With the gradual production of collagen, some of the nose liftings are expected to stay even after two years.
This process is one of the most effective among the available methods of nose lifting for the following reasons:
- The procedure is non-invasive as it doesn’t involve any kind of cutting.
- This method is reversible. so if you aren’t happy with the change, you can get it reversed after some time.
- Relative to some other methods, this kind of treatment is less expensive.
- It’s relatively safe as there is a very low chance of infection.
- Results are visible right after the treatment.
- No downtime is required. you can start your routine life immediately after the procedure.
- No anesthesia is required to undergo the treatment.
Who is Ideal for the Treatment?
In addition to having concerns and realistic goals, suitable recipients for nose threading are typically younger and have good skin conditions. Thread lifts aren’t recommended for people with thin, sun-damaged skin since it’s possible that there’s not sufficient dermis to maintain the width of the stitches. However the best option for the individual is certainly a surgical rhinoplasty if they’re seeking significant, long-lasting alterations. Nevertheless, if any of the following apply to an individual, they are ideal for the treatment:
- They want their nose’s arch to be longer.
- Their nose has lumps on them.
- They have irregular noses.
- Their nose drops at the tip.
Individuals have the option to make small adjustments to their noses that can dramatically improve their appearance.
Preparation for the Treatment:
An individual should follow the following instructions of the doctor before having the Threads Treatment for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty in Islamabad & Pakistan:
- A whole week before the treatment, stay away from aspirin, ibuprofen-like drugs, multivitamins, and blood thinners.
- Consume a lot of green, vegetables in the weeks leading up to the treatment to increase vitamin K consumption. Vitamin K lowers the chance of bleeding.
- Don’t drink or smoke the preceding day of the treatment.
- Before the appointment, drink plenty of fluids.
The treatment takes less than 30 to 45 minutes to complete. One must lay on their back with the face-up. Just so patients won’t experience any suffering or discomfort, the specialist would then administer local anesthetic into the nose, running all along the bridge and apex.
There aren’t any wounds or cuts made. Using only a syringe or small needle, the stitches are placed between three and five millimeters underneath the skin. The stitches remain in place when the needle is taken out.
The top of the nostrils as well as the nasal cavity could serve as the strands’ entry point. The practitioner will next use gentle pressure on the tissues below the threads to manually rearrange them to achieve the intended lifting result.
Depending on the nasal structure, the person’s goals, and their expectations, a different amount of stitches may be utilized on each individual. The physician might use four stitches, for instance, to fix a drooping tip. To give both horizontal and vertical stability, they would be placed in a V-shape from either the top of the nose to the arch.
What to Expect After the Treatment?
The majority of individuals return to their jobs the following day after a rather fast and painless treatment. Following the lift procedure, patients should refrain from
- Exercising hard for 2 days
- Rubbing the nose
- Laying on one’s face
- 10 days of facial treatments, and skincare product procedures
- At least twelve hours for applying makeup.
- Consuming cigarettes and alcohol for a week. These may impede the recovery process of the skin.
- Scorching sunshine. Always use sun protection.
You can get the desired shape of your nose without having to undergo any surgical procedure. This is one of the most effective and painless treatments that guarantees expected results if carried out by an experienced skincare professional. If you want to know more about the Threads Treatment for Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan feel free to contact our experts at the number provided.