Rhinoplasty will help you in modifying your improper breathing, which is caused due to the structural flaw or the abnormality of the septum in your nose. The procedure of Rhinoplasty is also called, “nose reshaping surgery”.
It’s a surgical procedure, in which the surgeon will reshape your nose. Thousands of people are gratified and have success stories all around the globe, about the transformation of their imperfect noses into perfect ones.
If you want to undergo Rhinoplasty then you have to make sure whether you are a perfect candidate or not:
- If your nose is wide.
- If you have a crooked nose.
- If you have bumps and depressions on your nose bridge.
- If your nose tip is droopy, swollen, bulbous or enlarged.
- If your nose is very small or large in comparison with your other facial features.
- If you are mentally and physically healthy.
- If you are above 16 years.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of Rhinoplasty.
Before undergoing the Rhinoplasty, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these pre-operative care instructions:
- If you are a chain smoker then you will have to quit smoking, for at least 2 weeks before undergoing the nose reshaping surgery.
- You will have to get all the lab tests done, before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to stop taking painkillers or blood-thinning medications, at least 2 weeks, before undergoing the rhinoplasty.
- You will have to regularly take the prescribed medicines, as per the surgeon’s instructions.
Objectives of Rhinoplasty:
Following are the aims of Rhinoplasty:
- It will help you in fixing your nose tip, if it’s enlarged, swollen, flabby, unturned or hooked.
- It will help you in enhancing the abnormality, flaw or irregularity of your nose.
- If your nose is disproportional then it will improve it, according to your facial features.
- It will help you in improving the thickness or width of your nose.
- It will help you in improving the disproportionality or unevenness of your nose.
- It will help you in decreasing the size of your nose, as per your facial size.
- It will help you in augmenting the silhouette of your nose.
- It will you in creating your nostrils wide, large or upturned.
After undergoing the Rhinoplasty in Islamabad Pakistan, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these post-operative care instructions:
- You will be strictly recommended to avoid sweaty workout and heavy activity, for almost 6 weeks after undergoing the nose reshaping surgery.
- You will be allowed to do light work, after 2 days of rest at home.
- You will also be allowed to do light exercise like walking, after 2 to 3 days of undergoing the rhinoplasty.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty:
Following are the numerous advantages of undergoing Rhinoplasty:
- It will make your nose proportional to the rest of your facial features.
- It will improve the shape of your nose.
- It will enhance your overall appearance by making your nose perfectly contoured.
- It has a fast healing and recovery process.
- It has long-lasting and natural results,
- It will enhance your facial symmetry.
- It’s a completely safe procedure and doesn’t cause any side effects, skin allergies, and post-operative complications.
- It will make you elegant, beautiful and more attractive.
- It will boost up your confidence and self-esteem level.
The healing and recovery time varies from patient to patient. But you will most likely recover in almost 3 to 7 days after undergoing the Rhinoplasty.
You would feel a little bit pain and discomfort after the nose reshaping surgery, but it will minimize or reduce in a couple of days.
If you want a safer and painless procedure to reshape or improve your nose at a reasonable cost without suffering from side effects, then feel free to consult the Glamorous Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad to consider the Rhinoplasty.